Monday, May 7, 2007

inspired by marie...

there's so many things that make me happy....
jaffa cakes.
crying when i laugh with friends, it's been happening so much recently.
alcohol (i agree lamensch). some of the funniest things have happened when i've been drunk... the infamous new years party! also my picture at the top was a result of a drunken night.
music. i love it so much and can't think of life without it. i like all genres, the best of each. lately i've been listening to alot of german and french electro! gigs are brilliant too. my ipod, lillie is like a child to me.
travelling is amazing. i've always been at my happiest when away. the funny thing is, even though i don't exactly love ireland, i love when you meet irish people abroad.
i love being a girl, i love men, i love dresses, i love makeup, i LOVE shopping, i love chickflicks.....
movies and the cinema. big multichain cinemas and cute little arthouse places.
laughing when you shouldn't. i think that is the story of my life, inappropriate laughter!
i love cute little babies. and cute little animals.
food. i love food so much.
i love grey's anatomy and mcdreamy.... he is a gift to women. amazing.
i love clothes....
creme de marron.
writing.
books. there's so many books i want to read.

i think that's it for now.

thanks lamensch, that was fun :D

1 comment:

Marie said...

hehehehehehehe.I'm a role model;D