Friday, May 25, 2007

On Saturday morning I shall be boarding a plane to my most favourite place in the world, PARIS!
I am so excited I can barely contain myself. As cliché as it sounds, I love just wandering aimlessly through streets (well, in safe areas!).
I hope to explore a bit more of the 5th and 6th this time. Our hotel is literally a two minute walk from the Louvre.
You can also, most importantly, spot the street on the Snow Patrol video for Open Your Eyes!
There's a Monoprix supermarche 3 minutes walk from the hotel which (for those who have good geography of Paris) is parallel to Avenue de L'Opera.
I love going on the metro in paris, lifting up the little doorhandles to get out!
Although I once had a bad experience on the metro in another French city, which is really a whole blog in itself, I am optimistic about it this time! I will try and 'Mind the Gap'!

Enough rambling.... I now have to decide which travel guide to bring with me... Time Out, DK, Let's Go, Lonely Planet, Everyman... I couldn't bring them all, could I?