Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Every time I come to write a blog, I get distracted by something else!

Christmas is fast approaching and I am semi-prepared. I am making dinner for 10 so no laziness for me. It should be challenging but fun!

Should anybody (All two of you who read this) be interested, my Christmas wishlist is as follows:

-Heroes Season 1 on DVD
-ViktorRolf Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette
-Vogue Subscription for one year/lifetime. I'd also love a sub. for the New Yorker magazine but it's pretty pricey for overseas shipping
-Mac iBook 15" in white
-Red suede ballerina flats
-Marc by Marc Jacobs Wool Felt Coat in Black
-Chanel 2.55 handbag
-Back Massage
-For my entire makeup bag to be replaced
-World Peace
-Vouchers for HMV, Easons and many others. All with lifetime credit, naturally.

Tonight I enjoyed a discount night in Topshop. I didn't go wild though and ended up leaving with a dress and plenty of accessories. I think I have an accessory addiction. There could be worse things though.
Cigarettes went up 30cent in the budget today, which makes me more thankful that I don't smoke.

I love Christmas music so much, it never gets too cheesy for me!



This week I am

Watching Home Alone II
Reading January Vogue and Northern Lights
Drinking Cranberry Juice and Butlers Hot Chocolate
Eating Fruit. And Plenty of it.
Wishing I was somewhere else
Looking forward to seeing 'Enchanted' and 'The Golden Compass'
Hoping for Snow


Creating pointless lists

3 comments:

Marie said...

God you're an expensive little lady!But I agree Mac Book and Marc Jacobs!Fabulous!!!yeah yeah yeah.I heard Enchanted was really good.I saw the trailer and it looks funny and, plus, McdreamyDreamyDreamy is in it.That's enough of a reason.

Marie said...

oh My God Chris is so freaking cute.He could be Santa Claus!Or a mall Santa and sing to me!!!1

Lana said...

I want to sit on his lap..... :)