Thursday, January 10, 2008

I saw PS I love you last night. I didn't cry. Maybe if I wasn't an irish person looking at it and thinking how bad the accents were, or why everything was green and farmerey..... I would have liked it. They even managed to get the name of my town in too, very exciting. Gerard Butler is amazing.... looking. His accent however, terrible. Denny Duquette was in it! It was weird to see him without wires. Last year when they were filming it, I bumped into him on the street! But I had only seen a few episodes of Grey's then and wasn't that familiar with his character!

I'm waiting for my copy of 'Can't Buy Me Love' to arrive... If you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat.
The prime example that some people really do get better with age.


3 comments:

Marie said...

I adored the book.That's why i don't really wanna see the movie.The actors are not bad but they are American.I want a Irish/British version.I saw the trailer and thought 'why Jennifer Garner?'No, no ,no.It shouldn't have been done by Americans.baaah.They can't do these kinds of films as good as the English

Marie said...

IS THAT McDREAMY?????????????????????????????????????

Lana said...

Yes that is Dr Shepherd!
You must watch the film, it's hilarious!