Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In the middle of planning a trip to the States during August, the plan is NYC for 5 days, Seattle for 6 and LA for 7. It should be fun! There's so much that I want to do in each city so it's either going to be a very action-packed 18 days or I'll have to be picky about what we do.
I leave for Paris in 28 days... I'm thinking about starting a new blog, soley for my adventures there. You know, fresh start and all that. I'll be sure to tell all 2 people who read this!

I can't wait to browse the markets and see all the colours and fresh fruit and veg. Cooking ingredients like that really will be a treat. Lately I've been craving salmon. I make the easiest pasta dish ever with cream, salmon and courgettes....... MMMM!

The writers strike is pretty much over, though I'm not sure if any shows will be returning for this season. It must be annoying for all the ideas they had, to have to change storylines and whatnot.
I'm most devestated about Joshua Jackons appearance on Grey's being cancelled. That would have been TV heaven for me.
That or Gary Lightbody being examined by McDreamy.......
Or Jim Halpert......
And with that thought, off to bed I go.

No comments: