Saturday, March 17, 2007

Rugby, St Paddys Day and Mothers Day

Well, the day is finally here. Ireland Vs Italy in Roma. At this moment in time I can't remember how many points we have to beat them by to win. It also depends on how France do in their match.

As I type this, I'm watching the Parade on the telly. Last year I spent the day in Cork. The parade there was so tiny compared to the Dublin one. This Paddys day I have no money. I won't be getting legless in town with the rest of Ireland. Which is a good thing because the liver needs a rest.

With it being Mothers Day tomorrow (and my still having no money) the mother has requested I cook her a full meal tonight. She's providing all the ingredients so I can't really say no.

On a completely unrelated topic, my addiction to Grey's Anatomy (McDreamy in particular) is getting out of control. I found a website that shows all of the 3rd series. . .Ok, so it's not good quality and yes it sort of defeats the point of waiting to watch it on tv, but when a programme is this good, how am I expected to wait?

No comments: