Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Moral Of The Story is....

Never wear fake nails! I've always thought they looked awfully tacky and have never had a problem with my own so I don't know why I tried them....
In a friends on Saturday and we decided to have a girlie night in (You know, ice-cream, old teen flicks, pjs -- The lot). My friend, who will remain nameless, produced face packs and fake nails. So we did the obligatory cucumbers over eyes and the rest. And stuck on the fake nails. The instructions on the back read: "To remove simply dip fingers in nail polish remover"... which is what I tried to do tonight.

OUCH!
My nails now have this matte appearance and I think the artifical ones may have removed some of the skin of the nail (if that's what it's called).

Now I can't remember why I wrote this but the orange publish button is screaming at me so here I go....

No comments: