Sunday, July 15, 2007

an end has a start



I have the Editors
first album. It does the trick, I wouldn't call it groundbreaking, but I enjoyed it.
I just bought this album today... So far I'm liking "The Racing Rats". I'll know what I think in a few days.

You can listen to the entire album right
here.

They're playing a number of dates in the near future. Unfortunately I missed them at Oxegen because they clashed with Snow Patrol/Air.


Marie I remember telling me you went to the Osheaga Festival last year, are you going this year? I think they're playing!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Yeah I'm going.I quite like their new album.A lot of really good people arfe coming to Osgeaga.It's gonna be pretty good.Interpol, Arctic Monkeys, Martha Wainwright, Editors,Damien Rice, Peter Bjorn and John...