Thursday, August 9, 2007

kittens


A wild cat had kittens in my garage and yesterday
I think she was teaching them how to walk and everything.
There are six and they are so tiny.
When I woke up this morning,
there was only one of them.
I think she must have moved them and
left him behind, he keeps meowing.
He's so small though so I don't
want to touch him, what should I do??

Their tails are SO cute!!!!


EDIT: The mum just came into the garden and put him in her mouth and they walked off into the sunset!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Soooooooooooooooo cute.I have a new kitten too.They're adorable:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww!! cute cute cute (now you can ignore my comment on ringo, i know the answer;) flor

Lana said...

i know, you know i prefer dogs to cats but i LOVE baby animals (except llamas) !!