Friday, August 17, 2007

T.F.I.F.

Weekends kind of lose all meaning when you don't really have a schedule. I still love Fridays though. I've been having lots of nights in lately. When I go out I never know when to stop and suddenly it's 6am and I'm still not home, not good for the liver... or the mind. So a break is good. It also saves money which I need desperately at the moment. Going to Cork next week to view apartments. I want to find something cheap but nice, somewhere that will feel like home. Most of the places we're looking at are modern apartments but they look nice. I'd love an old apartment with high ceilings and large windows... I'll have to save that dream for Paris (a dream in itself I suppose). I'm also planning to take some french classes in the Alliance in Cork. There's only so much I can learn from watching Paris Je T'aime. I can feel a cold coming on, I've had the nasel voice all day and now I can't stop sneezing. It's the middle of August! I could really use an Indian Summer... Although the likelihood of that happening is slim to none. I think I'll have to take a lemsip to get rid of this cold.
For dinner I think I'd love a Greek Salad. I lived on them in Zakynthos. Here when you order one the Feta cheese is cubed and/or crumbled but in every salad I had in Greece (and I had alot) the cheese was placed on top of the vegetables in a block!
I bought Rilo Kileys new album, I want to like it but I haven't heard great things.

My newest guilty pleasure....



and when this comes out, I know I'll be addicted...



I know, I know!

1 comment:

Marie said...

oh this second shoe is gonna be out in September over here.Bring the bitches!
I want Greek salad too