Tuesday, September 18, 2007

maybe you'll have to go

Insomnia's a bitch.
And it's freezing. I believe it's 1ºC outside! Hot water bottle for me then.

You should know what I'm talking about, Chewbaca (she doesn't know yet) and I are going to go to NYC and visit you sometime next year. How's that for a plan?

My iPod is frozen. Not from the cold, at least I don't think so. I love them, I really do. and I'm an apple girl (Mac G5 all the way) but I get kind of annoyed at my ipods flakiness... that's not the right word but I feel like it's flaking out on me! Especially at times when I need it the most. I think I'm too dependent on it. And now I'm talking like it's my boyfriend. Sad. Moving on...

Shakespeare was/is a genius. I was having a discussion with my mum the other day and we were saying that any quote or saying you can think of is likely to come from good aul Wills. What a man. I wonder if he knew that 400 years later his texts would be amongst the best in the world. It's a crazy thought.

Grey's Anatomy is one of the best tv shows EVER. There isn't one character I don't like. Each week I pick a new favourite, one I identify with. A few people have told me Meredith reminds them of me.... can't say I'm the happiest with that analogy, I mean I don't want to be dark and twisty, who does. Although if it means there's a McDreamy out there, then I'll take that comparison every day!

The kettle's finished boiling so I'm going to try and catch some Z's. Thanks for listening to my rambling.

1 comment:

Marie said...

My Ipod IS my boyfriend!I don't kiss him (yes, HIM) but I like to hug him.
Grey's anatomy!!I can't wait.