Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm going to Arcade Fire tomorrow! The tickets sold out in seconds when they went on sale in August and I decided I'd go to London to see them. That's grand. Today I got a text from my mum that said "Arcade Fire tickets for tmw?" She got two tickets from somebody in her office, they couldn't go because they were sick. I would have to be on my deathbed to turn down those tickets. Anyway, I have my gold dust (ie the tickets) and can't wait!!! They were great at Oxegen but I can't wait to see them on their own as headliners. Also, Clinic are supporting, they're awesome. This is going to be amazing.
I can feel a flu coming on, this will definitely be the case by Thursday morning!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Waow!Lucky you about the Arcade Fire tickets!HAVE FUN!!Your mum has really good friends.Especially the Rufus one.Can I meet your mother.And her friend.And Rufus.

Lana said...

sure. my mum would love you. arcade fire were flippin fantastic, i have no voice now, well i do but i sound like a man.
and i have to be up for work in 6 hours! but i don't care!!