Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My albums of 07

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
I was waiting quite some time for this one and it didn't disappoint. Best seen live.

LCD Soundsystem - Sound Of Silver
I listen to it's eponymous predecessor constantly so I was surprised when I enjoyed it as much. Great for Dancing

Bright Eyes - Cassadaga
Countryish, but cool

Band Of Horses - Cease To Begin
Love this band so much. Not as great as their debut but loved it nonetheless

The National - Boxer
Alt record of the year in my eyes

Rilo Kiley - Under The Blacklight
This one took a few listens before I liked it, but now it's on repeat, all the time.

Justice - †
Fabulous. Believe the Hype.

Radiohead - In Rainbows
Cannot stop listening to Reckoner

Honorable mentions include:
Rufus Wainwright-Release The Stars, Daft Punk-Alive 2007, Klaxons-Myths Of The Near Future, Britney Spears-Blackout, Kings of Leon-Because Of The Times, Jamie T-Panic Prevention, Bloc Party-A Weekend In The City.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Justice - yes
Radiohead indeed
Bright Eyes - yes yes yes
Arcade Fire - of course
I got scared.I didn't see rufus the first time.I'm still a little upset that he is not on your main list....tttt.Love u