Sunday, February 24, 2008

This weekend: I got a fringe, danced til my feet hurt, traded insults with French men (in jest of course), saw Juno, ate too much.

I'm excited for the Oscars. I've always loved them for as long as I can remember. When I was in secondary school I used to go to bed a few hours earlier and then set my alarm for 3 so I could watch them live and get the results. I'll see what happens tonight. I would love for Ellen Page to win, she's so likeable in Juno. Over here we're mostly excited about Daniel Day (Best Actor), Saoirse Ronan (Best Supporting Actress) and Glen Hansard (of the Frames) for Best Song. I think Cate Blanchet will take Saoirses prize though. If she does happen to win, I hope to God they pronounce her name properly (Sear Sha).

The countdown begins......

No comments: