Monday, February 25, 2008

I am in awe of Marion Cotillard. She looked incredible (in what I believe was a Gaultier) at last nights ceremony. Most humble speech award goes to Glen Hansard and (when she was allowed back on, aw to Jon Stewart) Marketa Irglova. Even though everyone here was expecting them to win, it's still such a shock. Irish people don't usually win big so it's fun when we do! I think it's hilarious how none of the acting awards went to Americans but to be honest the best people got the awards, with the exception of Tilda Swinton who just irritates me but that's personal! Of all the photos I've seen so far there doesn't appear to be any roadkill fashion moments. Red (one of my favourite colours) was pretty dominant in gown colours, some standout dresses for me were the following.....

























people.com have everything you need to know about the clothes and the speeches etc etc

1 comment:

Liberty London Girl said...

I thought it was great that they allowed her bak on - it wld have been a travesty if she hadn't had her moment! LLG xx