Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fringe Benefits

As previously mentioned, i left the hairdresser with a fringe this weekend. It's my first one since... about 1986 when I was the lucky owner of a Beatles-esque pudding bowl haircut!
I'd like to think of it as a mix between

















and


















I didn't know how much styling it takes for the fringe to look right, it's going to take some experimenting.

What a first world problem to have ey?

14 days until I depart for Gay Paree!! I'm sort of excited/nervous/anxious/in disbelief. I've talked about this for many years so I can't believe it will become a reality in a mere number of days!
As the day gets closer, I'm starting to realise that I will (despite my feelings on the place) miss Ireland! Off the top of my head I think food and shops will be the big thing. I know France=Fabulous cuisine but I love my batch bread, Tayto Crisps, Ribena.... the list goes on. At least Dublin is less than 2 hours away for those vital items!
And I know that anyone who has a clue about shopping will probably refuse to believe I could miss shops while in Paris, but there are only two for whom I'll be pining.... Favourite no. 1 and favourite no. 2.
And how could I forget about Penny's, the cheapest shop of all where this weekend I picked up a darling black mac with white trim... mmm Mmm MMM!

2 comments:

Marie said...

sssssshhhoopppppiinnngg

send a picture!I wanna see you!

Lana said...

I will my love... when it looks nice!