Saturday, February 2, 2008

This world is not for you

Michelle Williams released what can only be described as a brave and admirable statement. Although, she really shouldn't have had to do such a thing. I suppose that's how media hungry people are these days. And speaking of.... Sarkozy and his supermodel bird were apparently married this morning, amid rumours of a pregnancy!?!? Seriously, do what you want in your private life but keep it private. You're running a country for Gods Sake. Things are looking okay for Britney. Her family have the rights to everything important so hopefully she'll get better this time.
I saw The Breakfast Club, an old fave, in the cinema this week. What a hilarious film. There's so many films I want to see but such little time.
I have a feeling some probably aren't out anymore....
There Will Be Blood
Cloverfield
Charlie Wilsons War
Juno
The Savages
Sweeney Todd
No Country For Old Men

I got tickets to see Band Of Horses, one of my fave indie acts. Can't wait. And I fly One way to Paris on 11th March...... Weeeeee.

1 comment:

Marie said...

sarko is the weirdest man ever.really really creepy guy
Michelle william's comment was so touching and sad.almost made me cry.
Britney..well...I think she belongs where she is now.she needs help the poor girl.this business fucked her up