Friday, April 4, 2008

My blog should be called stream of consciousness, because that's all it is.
I have had so many sleepless nights lately. I find myself wide awake at 4am.
I miss Paris and I wasn't even there that long. Though there is no reason, I find myself emotionally attached to that city.










In the midst of planning a trip to NYC with my mum! She has an operation in mid April so will be recovering from that for a few weeks and then hopefully we'll go at the end of May.












I love planning my spring/summer wardrobe though. I can't get enough of gold accessories at the moment. I love its' tackiness. Gold and Navy and White! Perfect.









I watched a film called The Last Kiss the other night. It's a Zach Braff 'project' I suppose. I saw it when it came out in the cinema and hated it, but I found myself liking it this time round.
















I watched a few Audrey Hepburn films (for the millionth time) last weekend. I just adore her! She's so sweet, not to mention beautiful. It changes often, but my currant favourite is Funny Face!


I am going to try and combat this wretched insomnia with my honey & lavendar tea, old issues of Vogue and sleepy iPod playlist.
Any cures for sleepless nights are most welcome :)

1 comment:

Marie said...

oooh I'm going to NYC in June...aso with my mother.then in August or July with my friends.