Thursday, April 10, 2008

Music: Fleet Foxes... this in particular. I'm really excited about their debut which comes out in June, I believe. I love what I've heard so far. Beautiful!

Reading: Engleby by Sebastian Faulks.

Film: An Affair to Remember. I adore Cary Grant.

Icon: Audrey Hepburn, especially this picture!












Food: Glenisk Organic Vanilla Yoghurt

Drink: Ribena

TV (on DVD/Online): The Office (USA) and Gossip Girl. Jim is cute in the former and the accessories are amazing in the latter!

Cereal: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes

Anticipating: Moving back to Paris in June!

Feeling: Relief, Optimism and Whimsy

2 comments:

Marie said...

They have the best clothe on Gossip girl.Just really great.
Great picture of Audrey Hepburn by the way.I love her too.

Lana said...

Audrey is amazing!
I love her eye makeup in that photo!