Saturday, April 12, 2008











Tracklisting for the 4th album was released yesterday..... Eeeek!

Viva La Vida

  1. Life in Technicolor
  2. Cemeteries of London
  3. Lost!
  4. 42
  5. Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love
  6. Yes
  7. Viva la Vida
  8. Violet Hill*
  9. Strawberry Swing**
  10. Death and All His Friends
To say I'm excited would be an understatement. When the last album came out, I went to the midnight opening and was one of the first people in the world*** to get X&Y!
I'll be in Paris when this comes out (June 13th - In Ireland anyway) so I hope there's a smiliar event! Ah I can't wait!

*My favourite flower!
**Fave fruit!
***Albums always come out on Friday in Ireland, whereas they are released the following Mon/Tues in the UK/US respectively. Go Ireland!


I'm currently a bit obsessed with all things Ben Gibbard - Death Cab, Postal Service and Solo Stuff.
Reaction to the video for IWPYH has been a bit 'eh', but it doesn't take away from the great song.
They're have a date in Paris in mid-July so hopefully I'm going to that!

Good things are coming, and it's about time!

1 comment:

Marie said...

i CAN'T wait for the Coldplay album!!!!!!I heard it would be different so I hope it's good