Thursday, May 8, 2008

drink is evil

I walked about 3 miles last night, in 4 inch heels. Ouch. There's some crazy people out there. I had a long conversation with an American girl about the election, I counted to ten in italian, for Italians, and they cheered. I spoke Portuguese (at least the words I learned from Aureilia in Love Actually).
The weather has been sunny and dry for 5 days straight now, not to mention hot.... for Ireland. It's so nice! I want it to keep up but I know that's not how Irish weather works.

I'm officially...... knackered.
Brown Thomas are having a 3 day sale...... I think I'll see if there's any Marc Jacobs bags calling my name.
I can't wait til the next Gossip Girl, I'm truely hooked. It's trashy but classy, perfect combo!

1 comment:

Marie said...

drinking is good for you:D
I love sales.There are sample sales here for the moment so you can find Marc Jacobs and other great brands for 50-75% off.That's so great!IT's like fashion heaven.